[Amps] TL922 build-in new (vacuum) antenne relay

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] TL922 build-in new (vacuum) antenne relay
From: "Behiels JeanPierre" <on4aef@telenet.be>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 21:12:14 +0200

Hi;

Could anyone explain how I can remove on the easyest way the originally
build-in antenne relay of a old TL922 amplifier.
I will change in this unit,to originally one by a vacuum type of Jennings.
I could not find any information on that even not in a service manual of the
equipment self !!
All recomandations will be mutch appreciated concerning this subject.
I think it is important to start on the good way,and not oppening the wrong
cover to examine (above or down cover or both)

Kindly regards Jean ON4AEF.