Re: [Amps] Amp on RTTY question

To: rick darwicki <n6pe@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Amp on RTTY question
From: Sean Cavanaugh <seanc@unixgeeks.ca>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2012 09:56:16 -0600
I have been using my AL-1500 for RTTY quite successfully. It's barely breaking
a sweat at the legal limit (in Canada, 750W for all non-SSB emissions). I
imagine it would handle 1KW fine.

 It takes a while to warm up, which can be annoying if you tend to leave it off
until you hear that rare DX, but I just flip it on when I'm planning to operate
and it's usually ready to go by the time I get settled in.

73
Sean - VA5LF