[Amps] YAESU fl-2100f amp parts

To: Amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] YAESU fl-2100f amp parts
From: kennon lewis <saveatpharmacy@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 21:10:46 -0500
Hello.
While talking on my Fl-2100f amp on 75m my amp suddenly got real hot and i
turned it off.
I opened it up after noticing no air coming out the top of the case vents.
I let the amp cool, turned it on and there was a loud pop that scared the
heck out of my yl.
I opened up the amp and noticed a 33 ohm resistor had exploded and i wound
like to recap, change all the rectifiers
blocking caps and anything else that might need to be replaced as well and
put a small fan in the back of the p.a. compartments cover for additional
cooling.
Where can i get parts for this amp including new tubes.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
73's KE5RGM