[Amps] B&W 850A Repair

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] B&W 850A Repair
From: "Gary H. Harmon, Jr." <gharmon@idworld.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 15:07:01 -0500
I need to replace the 4 plastic coil supports on my 850A band switching coil
assembly.  I have no pieces to measure so I need to know the width,
thickness and length of the four pieces.  Is there some sort of support of
the four pieces at the ends inside the coil or is the only fastener where
they bolt to the L-shaped brackets connected to the front of the assembly?
Any suggestions on how to fasten the coils turns to the strips?

Vr,

Gary H. Harmon, Jr. - K5JWK

6003 Archwood

San Antonio, TX 78239-1504

210.657.1549h / 210.884.6926c

"Retirement means every day is a Saturday except Sunday".