Re: [Amps] Ten Tec Titan 425 Options

To: gary_mayfield@hotmail.com, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Ten Tec Titan 425 Options
From: TexasRF@aol.com
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 11:05:18 -0500 (EST)
What!?

I see 470 uF 450V capacitors on Ebay, 10 for $34 and free shipping. Mouser
has 1N5408 1KV diodes for about 20 cents each. and 330K 3w resistors for 90
 cents.

One might have to use a silicone adhesive to secure the capacitors to the
circuit board but that is easy enough.

73,
Gerald K5GW

In a message dated 11/9/2012 9:15:16 A.M. Central Standard Time,