Re: [Amps] Ten Tec Titan 425 Options

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Ten Tec Titan 425 Options
From: "Dave Hachadorian" <k6ll@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 09:23:49 -0700
I just replaced the filter cap board in a friend's AL-1500. It was $180 for the fully populated board. I t was pretty small. Maybe it will fit. It is set up for full wave bridge. There is a separate board for the diodes, which is probably reasonable too. We did not change that one.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, Arizona

-----Original Message----- From: Gary "Joe" Mayfield