Re: [Amps] 8877

To: <dan@kk3an.com>, "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] 8877
From: Charles Harpole <k4vud@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 03:43:26 +0000
I would go with the supplier selling to Alpha. BTW, as a guy who has tried to
sort out buying from inside Red China, it is a vipers' nest.  By the time you
test your items, the design will have changed because you can be sure that the
mfg are constantly looking for ways to make them cheaper, and you know what
that means.   Why does the American made tube cost so much more?

Charles Harpole
k4vud@hotmail.com