[Amps] Triode and Tetrode Boards available again

To: amps@contesting.com, RFamplifiers@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Amps] Triode and Tetrode Boards available again
From: Ian White GM3SEK <gm3sek@ifwtech.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 18:51:48 +0000

Anyone who has been wishing to order my Triode Board, Tetrode Boards or kits will be aware that the web-store has been closed for the last 2 weeks. I have been away from home, dealing with a family health emergency.

I am now home again, hopefully for a whole week, so the web-store is open again (address below). We are once again ready to ship immediately from stock.

However, the family situation is ongoing, so I may have to close the store again at short notice.

Apologies to customers for the inconvenience (and apologies to everyone else for the bandwidth).

--

73 from Ian GM3SEK
http://www.ifwtech.co.uk/g3sek/boardshop.htm