Re: [Amps] Fw: Ten-Tec Centurion Load Capacitance

To: ranchorobbo@gmail.com, w7ry@centurytel.net
Subject: Re: [Amps] Fw: Ten-Tec Centurion Load Capacitance
From: TexasRF@aol.com
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 12:17:01 -0500 (EST)
Rob, if you don't like that, can't you reposition the control knob 180
degrees?

73,
Gerald K5GW

In a message dated 12/10/2012 11:00:34 A.M. Central Standard Time,
ranchorobbo@gmail.com writes:

Unlike  some amps, the Centurion cap dials at 10, indicate maximum
capacitance; not  maximum loading (in the case of the load  cap).

73

Rob
K5UJ