Re: [Amps] Panel lettering

To: <garyk9gs@wi.rr.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Panel lettering
From: "Jim W7RY" <w7ry@centurytel.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2012 14:06:28 -0800
Lots of decal paper on EBay too.

73
Jim W7RY

-----Original Message----- From: Gary K9GS Sent: Sunday, December 30, 2012 1:10 PM To: amps@contesting.com Subject: Re: [Amps] Panel lettering
Hello Charles,

I knew i bookmarked these for a good reason:

http://www.hyaz.com/

http://www.decalpaper.com/default.asp

I haven't tried them but they look like just the thing you're looking for.

On 12/28/2012 11:10 AM, Charles Bibb - K5ZK wrote:

Can someone on the list point me in the right direction to find some lettering for the front panel of my latest HB amp?

I used to buy "dry transfer" or "rub-on" lettering at Radio Shack (I think it was), but they don't carry it now.

I'd like to find packs of lettering with a "radio" or "electronics" theme, making it easier to do whole words or phrases.

I've looked on ebay, but haven't found anything satisfactory. Maybe I'm using the wrong search terms.

Any help?

73,
Charles - K5ZK

Gary K9GS