[Amps] Storage of 813 bases amplifier

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Storage of 813 bases amplifier
From: JEREMY ENGBROCK <maintman73@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2013 21:03:54 -0800 (PST)
I have a home brew amp that uses 2 813 tubes in parallel in a grounded grid
circuit.  Do to my recent move to a condo I have to store the amp for a few
years. What if anything can I do to keep the tubes in good condition. When I
built the amp I had 12 813's but 8 of them were gassy or had other issues. So
now I have the set in the amp and a spare set. I am storing the amp inside a
climate controlled closet. Will it help to run the heaters on the tubes for say
24 hours every 6 mo or so? What else do you recommend if anything?

73,  Jeremy N0NZG