Re: [Amps] Eimac AS-47 2m 8877 amp?

To: PY1NB - Felipe Ceglia <felipeceglia2@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Eimac AS-47 2m 8877 amp?
From: jeff millar <wa1hco@wa1hco.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 22:08:30 -0500
On 01/18/2013 04:17 PM, PY1NB - Felipe Ceglia wrote:
Hi Jeff and all,

K9EA sent me a private message about this. I failed to notice something very obvious. C5 spring and the shaft tube should be sandwiched with the chassis between them.

Jeff, please let me know how did you treat teflon to accept the glue.

Bought the glue-able teflon sheet from Small Parts Inc. The treated side looks brown. I remember seeing an note after a google search that mentioned the chemical.

jeff, wa1hco

73,

Felipe Ceglia - PY1NB