Re: [Amps] How to get the blue markings off of aluminum stock

To: "Amps reflector" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] How to get the blue markings off of aluminum stock
From: "N3XX" <n3xx@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 12:28:52 -0500
The can of Goof Off I have here is labeled Professional Strength. Probably all the ingredients aren't listed, but it does say on the can that it contains acetone and xylene. It also says on the can that it's for use on all metals. I sprayed some on a couple of old aluminum antenna elements and on my aluminum ladder, wiped it around and let it dry. 15 munutes later no damage to the aluminum was seen. If there is some concern, just test it on the inside of the cabinet before using it on the outside.

73,
Tim - N3XX

----- Original Message ----- From: "Al Kozakiewicz" <akozak@hourglass.com>