Re: [Amps] Henry 3002 help

To: "Donald Fox" <taurusshoguy@yahoo.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Henry 3002 help
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 10:32:13 -0500
If the amp Tunes and Loads without reaching the control limits the only difference will be in the tank Q which may impact efficiency a bit.

The only way to be sure is to ask around on various forums for someone to take measurements of the plate line.
The input circuit is adjustable if needed.

Carl
KM1H

----- Original Message ----- From: "Donald Fox" <taurusshoguy@yahoo.com>