Re: [Amps] Henry 3002 help

To: "Donald Fox" <taurusshoguy@yahoo.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Henry 3002 help
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 14:22:09 -0500
Thats what I figured Don as there is a lot of range in that tuning. Henry did the same with their 8874 paging amps and was not known to reinvent things if not required.

Tweak that input cap and then bring up the drive to no more than 75W while watching grid current. A good tube will reach full output well below the spec sheet while a well used one needs more drive and current.

Carl
KM1H

----- Original Message ----- From: "Donald Fox" <taurusshoguy@yahoo.com>