[Amps] Fw: Peter Dahl transformers

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Fw: Peter Dahl transformers
From: "ka1mwp" <ka1mwp@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 18:44:02 -0500
I go on and off this list several times a year, usually when I am looking for answers to stuff. I Just noticed this with Jeff, but for 12 years now I have been working with Chris at MagCap, both in an out of the transformer business selling these on the side.
I did it to make a bit of gas money :)
I started him into the Amateur Transformer business then and 2 years later he and Jeff hooked up with PWD so I kind of stepped aside. Still tho, 2-3 times a month I quote and sell for MagCap and that’s what they are Labeled as, so I guess I can blow my own horn here and say drop a line and see if I can get you what you need. Lots of competition out there so don’t be shy! Price list on my website. And once again, for me it’s a hobby and a few extra bucks not a living! So be patient.

regards, Chuck

Have no fear about Harbach not making transformers. My friend Peter Eggimann has been making HV transformers since 1983 and has all the Dahl’s data and specs from years ago. He has a nice manufacturing facility in Wendell, N.C........EPD ....Electronic Products Design, Inc......website: epd-inc.com. I was a customer before I retired and now as a hobby amp builder.......Gary, K4AVC