Re: [Amps] Hammond Manufacturing to take over P.W. Dahl Transformer Line

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Hammond Manufacturing to take over P.W. Dahl Transformer Line
From: "Karel Ebenstreit" <kebenstr@bmts.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 17:58:12 -0500
This is a great news, especially for me, I live only 100 miles from Guelph.

Hammond Manufacturing was always excellent company making good quality products. I just hope they can make TR on the special order as I am sure they will not start with models that do not sell in quantities.

I still am looking for plate transformer for Henry 2K AMP, if someone has one, please contact me privately. Thank you.
Karel, VA3KO

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Garland" <4cx250b@miamioh.edu>