[Amps] Amp Supply LA-1000A

To: "Amps@contesting.com" <Amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Amp Supply LA-1000A
From: Robert Logan <bob.logan47@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 20:14:35 -0600
I'm ready to put my LA-1000A back in line after replacing the TR relay.  Before
I button it up, however, I would like to peak the input circuit board.

Is there a way to tune the input circuits on the board without actually
powering up the amp?  I know sure as heck no matter safely I do it I'll somehow
accidentally touch the 1250 volts on the final tank circuit while I'm doing it.
 Would appreciate any advice.  Thanks.  Bob, NZ5A

Sent from my iPhone