Re: [Amps] Heatsinks for SSPAs - Newbie Questions and UK source

To: conrad@g0ruz.com, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Heatsinks for SSPAs - Newbie Questions and UK source
From: TexasRF@aol.com
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2013 11:35:06 -0500 (EST)
Conrad, a google search for "heatsink design" will turn up lot's of help.
There will be one or more links for calculating heatsink dimensions based on
 heat removal requirements.

Adding air cooling makes a huge difference in heat sink dimensions as you
might expect. The design programs will show this as well.

73,
Gerald K5GW

In a message dated 3/1/2013 8:26:06 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,