Re: [Amps] Expert 2K / lack of specs

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Expert 2K / lack of specs
From: "Leigh Turner" <invertech@frontierisp.net.au>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 09:34:17 +1030
Gentlemen,

I would not worry too much about the lack of specs; they would be quite
predictable and probable mediocre in respect of IMD performance.

All that really counts is that users of the Expert 1K or 2K amp do not cause
a nuisance to other adjacent users of the band in terms of IM crud and
buckshot and the SSB signal is not too wide in frequency occupancy; if any
amp meets that key criteria, then it is good enough for ham use.

The ones that I've heard on air meet this criterion.

Leigh
VK5KLT