Re: [Amps] Unique Henry Classic VHF console amps on QTH

To: "Richard Solomon" <dickw1ksz@gmail.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Unique Henry Classic VHF console amps on QTH
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 11:40:04 -0400
It all depends upon what is mentioned in the amp manuals as well as the FCC certification documents. Ive seen some that specified the filter was needed to comply when used on ham bands. Henry made most all model amps available for other use such as ISM, government, foreign, etc.

Carl
KM1H

----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard Solomon" <dickw1ksz@gmail.com>