Re: [Amps] vacuum relay

To: "Jim Garland" <4cx250b@miamioh.edu>, "'Louis Parascondola'" <gudguyham@aol.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] vacuum relay
From: "Jim W7RY" <w7ry@centurytel.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2013 13:55:06 -0700
Agreed Jim...

I tried a Google search for his exact relay and it turned up nothing.

There are quite a few Kilovac, and Jennings RJ1A s and HC1 s on EBay right now. DO NOT use the HC3 relay. Please make sure the relay you choose is a 26.5 volt coil which has 335 ohm resistance, and the contacts are rated for RF. Not DC (like the HC3 is).

73
Jim W7RY

-----Original Message----- From: Jim Garland