Re: [Amps] Trade: 3 solid state HF amps for 1

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Trade: 3 solid state HF amps for 1
From: "qrv@kd4e.com" <qrv@kd4e.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2013 16:39:54 -0400
Jim,

        Great suggestion!  Added to my list.

        I'll run whatever amp I use through a MFJ-998 autotuner.

        It used to be that the MRF458 and MRF454 were real hard to
get, and very costly, but it appears that they are again being made
and are affordable.  (I read on the tentecwiki that the "A" versions
are not appropriate as they are in a different package.)

Thanks,

David