Re: [Amps] hf-2500 again

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] hf-2500 again
From: "K1TTT" <K1TTT@ARRL.NET>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2013 16:41:07 +0000
That is essentially correct on how this one works.  I did replace the
transistor that shorts out the 330k resistor and that seems to be working
now, the last thing I found was a capacitor across that 330k resistor was
shorted and keeping it in tx mode.  I have also replaced the zener and the
transistor it was regulating.  The voltage driving the bias is a 60v supply
through 20kohm.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail:  <mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net> mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web:  <http://wiki.k1ttt.net/> http://wiki.k1ttt.net