Re: [Amps] Dayton Hamvention

To: george <george@k4gvt.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Dayton Hamvention
From: "Fuqua, Bill L" <wlfuqu00@uky.edu>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2013 23:45:21 +0000
great. I will make a list and send it out to the list server so everyone will
know who and
where people will be. People with  out a space may leave a cell phone number if
they like
or pick  a place to congregate perhaps.
  I have offered to do this for boatachors, ARC5 and the instrumentation
groups. I wonder if
we should cross list or keep it to private to the groups. But for now I will
keep separate list.

73
Bill wa4lav