Re: [Amps] Hamvention fleamarket list

To: "Fuqua, Bill L" <wlfuqu00@uky.edu>, <test-equipment@mailman.qth.net>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Hamvention fleamarket list
From: "Jim W7RY" <w7ry@centurytel.net>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2013 20:45:17 -0700
I'll wright down your space number Bill. I going to bring a handful of QSK and step start boards with me too.

73 and see you all there!

Jim W7RY

-----Original Message----- From: Fuqua, Bill L
Sent: Sunday, May 12, 2013 8:33 PM
To: test-equipment@mailman.qth.net ; amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Hamvention fleamarket list

 I have received few replies from the three list I have
contacted about making up a list. I will still send the list.
I will send the info to all three list, AMPS, Boatanchors and Test Equipment.
73
Bill wa4lav