[Amps] FS: Alpha 87A

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] FS: Alpha 87A
From: "Jerry" <jsternmd@att.net>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2013 23:49:20 -0400
I am selling my mint Alpha 87A with AlphaMax and full output+

The amp was bought from original non-smoker owner in 2007 and though it was
in great shape electronically, I had Alpha replace the scuffed up front
panel and cabinet with NOS replacements (including all new LED switches and
Rockers).  Afterwards I added two NOS EIMAC low grid current tubes in 2008.
Amp puts out full power++ on all bands with 50-60w drive.  Has seen low
hours at full power as I only have 80-10 OCF dipole so I only run 500-1000W.

Asking $4200 OBO plus shipping in original boxes (Transformer will be
removed and shipped separately)

73 Jerry
K1JOS