Re: [Amps] LDG AT-100AMP

To: "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] LDG AT-100AMP
From: Chris Wilson <chris@chriswilson.tv>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2013 16:49:07 +0100

> See http://www.w4rt.com/

> They sell them for US$203.00 plus shipping. That's where I got mine.

> 73, Alek. VK6APK

03/06/2013 16:47

No longer available I am afraid, just had a mail back:

"Chris,

Thank you for your inquiry.

We have no more of the CPU's for the "AMP" here. In addition, I
believe that LDG has updated the boards to a new size format CPU on
the AT-100 & AT-200PRO II's. Your question is best addressed directly
to LDG. I do know that the firmware on the CPU would need to be
changed to operate like the old "AMP" product. We do not have -- or
want -- the firmware for LDG Autotuners here."

--
       Best Regards,
                   Chris Wilson.