Re: [Amps] Solid state amplifier cooling

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Solid state amplifier cooling
From: MU 4CX250B <4cx250b@miamioh.edu>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2013 09:15:54 -0600
Interesting idea, Bill. I wonder if folks on the reflector have tried
vapor phase cooling? In principle, that should be the most effective
cooling scheme of all, given the high latent heat of vaporization of
water. Of course, the devil is in the details, and the practicalities
might be too burdensome. This is an interesting discussion.

Jim w8zr

Sent from my iPhone