Re: [Amps] Standby/Operate indicators for Henry Amps

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Standby/Operate indicators for Henry Amps
From: "Roger (K8RI)" <k8ri@rogerhalstead.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 18:29:11 -0400
On 7/23/2013 9:54 AM, Mike & Becca Krzystyniak wrote:
    Does anyone have a spare front panel indicator used on a Henry 3002A (my
guess it is the same indicators were used on many of the H-amps)?

    All I really need is the square  "Red Operate Lens" but having an entire
unit would be good too.

I purchased them directly from Henry. They probably still have them in stock BTW never put brighter bulbs in those. In the last one I had all the lenses and even holders were melted.

73 and good luck,

Roger (K8RI

    Thanks in advance.

73  Mike K9MK