Re: [Amps] 160M PI network Toroidal Coil

To: <g8on@fsmail.net>, Manfred Mornhinweg <manfred@ludens.cl>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] 160M PI network Toroidal Coil
From: Karl-Arne Markström <sm0aom@telia.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 10:54:01 +0200 (CEST)
The ITU-RR:s have status of international law and treaty, as they form an annex
to the Telecommunications Convention.
Most countries have them "incorporated by reference" in their national rules
and regulations.

Some countries, however, have delibrately omitted any references to ITU-RR in
the national rules, as their stance is that "the ITU stands in the way of
telecom market deregulation". In these countries the Amateur Service has a very
weak, if any, legal standing.

73/
Karl-Arne
SM0AOM