Re: [Amps] More on two pin 220vac

To: k4vud@hotmail.com, amps@contesting.com, bolingce@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] More on two pin 220vac
From: TexasRF@aol.com
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 08:10:34 -0400 (EDT)
Charles, are you willing to risk your safety, or your friends's safety on
an answer you get from an internet group? Of course not! We can't know what
danger is lurking inside the amplifier in question.

The only safe choice is doing your own testing and, if necessary, rewiring
the amplifier primary circuit to make sure it is completely above chassis
ground.

The three wire outlet strips you mention are likely used mostly as a
convenient method of connecting three wire devices into a two wire outlet.

Happy hunting,

Gerald K5GW

In a message dated 10/14/2013 8:17:01 P.M. Central Daylight Time,