Re: [Amps] [amps] West Coast Handbook

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] [amps] West Coast Handbook
From: k7fm <k7fm@teleport.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2013 20:27:59 -0800

On 11/06/13 7:48 PM, Gregory Beat wrote:
The Bill Orr, W6SAI Radio Handbook - Twenty-Second edition,
published in 1981 was the last edition that I am aware of.
I have the 23rd edition in front of me.  First Printing 1986.

But, is that the West Coast Handbook? I have a number of Radio Handbooks. My earliest one is dated 1936 and noted that it is the second edition. It was published by Pacific Radio Publishing Co. Perhaps that was called the West Coast Handbook.

73,  Colin  K7FM