[Amps] FW: Fan sounds like F-15

To: "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] FW: Fan sounds like F-15
From: Dave Trainor <dave@n8zfm.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2013 20:14:22 +0000
Is it fan noise or do you possibly need some type of suspension rubber mount
for the fan? If it's the mounting transmitting noise to the chassis you might
be able to solve that without going to the temperature controller.
On temp sensor, you can use a thermocouple something like this
http://www.omega.com/pptst/SA2.html of course then you have to build or buy a
controller like http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/360528140778?lpid=82 there are a
lot and other than finding a place to mount the controller it would take care
of it all in one device and you would not have to build/calibrate one.

73 - Dave N8ZFM