Re: [Amps] Henry 3KA Plate Transformer Query

To: w2cqm@juno.com, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Henry 3KA Plate Transformer Query
From: TexasRF@aol.com
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2013 08:33:10 -0500 (EST)
Ron, you can disconnect the transformer wiring and then apply 120vac to the
 secondary winding. The primary taps can then be explored with relative
safety to  determine the turns ratio of the various tap combinations.

Knowing the turns ratio you can easily predetermine the secondary voltage
derived with the primary taps.

73,
Gerald K5GW

In a message dated 12/1/2013 7:26:06 P.M. Central Standard Time,