Re: [Amps] Another eBay Jem

To: Eddy Swynar <deswynar@xplornet.ca>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Another eBay Jem
From: David Kirkby <david.kirkby@onetel.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2013 21:54:14 +0000
On 11 December 2013 21:38, Eddy Swynar <deswynar@xplornet.ca> wrote:

> He's confusing "Ham radio ops" with "audiofools", judging by the price...
>
> ~73~ de Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ

It is "or offer". I've sometimes made offers on eBay for a small
fraction of the asking price, and got them.  It is not uncommon to
find things over-priced by 10 dB, and occasionally 20 dB.

There was once a "free listing day" on eBay, and I was going to put a
milking stool on there. But I needed to get the auction on quick
before the free listing day ended, but did not know how much it was
worth. I put it on at £1,000,000. Someone asked me why it was so
expensive, so I explained why.

Dr. David Kirkby G8WRB
http://www.vnacalibration.co.uk/
Economical & accurate VNA calibration kits.
Coefficients available for HP, Agilent, Anritsu, Rohde & Schwarz and
VNWA network analyzers.