Re: [Amps] Arctic Silver

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Arctic Silver
From: "Roger (K8RI)" <k8ri@rogerhalstead.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2013 20:22:31 -0500
On 12/12/2013 6:56 AM, Carl wrote:
I use a Starrett Grade AA 12x18"  granite surface plate I found at an
equipment auction decades ago. Close to 100# if I remember and it hasnt
moved from its perch since I got it home.

I had one of those at work (bout 18" X 18" or so), back in the old technician days and they are heavy. Wish I had one now. You know surfaces are flat when you put two together dry and they stick!

73

Roger  (K8RI)

Carl
KM1H