Re: [Amps] FW:   negative screen current

To: Matt <maflukey@gmail.com>, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] FW:   negative screen current
From: peter chadwick <g8on@fsmail.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 12:46:35 +0100
More than 50years ago, I was taught that it is very bad practice to rely on
mounting screws to ground a PCB. You should always use a lead, or if necessary
for RF, a suitable grounding strap. Especially with boards that can shrink or
creep, such as Duroid.

73

Peter G3RZP

 Message Received: Dec 31 2013, 03:40 AM