[Amps] Looking for odd capacitor.

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Looking for odd capacitor.
From: "Mike Baker" <k7dd@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2014 16:10:52 -0700
>From what I have gathered I can sub a ATC900C104K but there is no one local
that handles ATC caps. Yes, I know I could go to Digikey or Mouser but it
takes a while and I am attempting to find a pair ASAP and I am attempting to
get this amp ready for sale.
Anyone got a spare pair they would consider selling me?  I can do paypal
asap.

Thanks for the pending input from the Amps collective.

Mike Baker  K7DD
K7dd@cox.net
All QSO's are uploaded to LOTW.