Re: [Amps] high power dual directional coupler

To: Geert PA3CSG <pa3csg@hoeplakee.nl>, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] high power dual directional coupler
From: peter chadwick <g8on@fsmail.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 11:25:04 +0100
In the 1963 IEE Convention on HF Communication conference papers, there is a
paper on 'A Wideband Directional Coupler for Power Measurements in the HF Band.
Designed for 1.6 to 27.5MHz, it is a theoretical study with no practical
details except a photograph and the results. It is much the same as half of one
of the Bruene designs, but has the advantage over the tandem arrangement that
the voltage is sampled capacitively.

I could scan it for you if needed, but as there's a limitation on the size of
files I can send, there would be several emails.

73

Peter G3RZP

 Message Received: Jan 16 2014, 06:28 AM