Re: [Amps] 811H pops fuses

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] 811H pops fuses
From: Harald <la6lha@mimer.no>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 18:31:41 +0100
At least they look similar branded and MADE IN USA as the ones I bought from K4POZ selling them at QTH.COM.

**********************************
Listing Number: 1063331
Date Ad was Placed: 05/03/13
Name: Ron Wilson
Phone Number: 770-971-8591
Callsign: K4POZ
Category: AMPHF
Heading: For Sale: Filter Capacitors 390uf/450V
Ad Message:
New electrolytic capacitors…390uf/450 working volts, 105 degrees.
Ideal for replacement filter capacitors used in older
amplifiers...Collins, Heathkit, Dentron, Amp Supply, Ameritron, etc.
or any other high voltage power supply.
Snap in type, 30mm X 45mm...105 Degrees, pins 10mm centers.
Price: $2.75 each plus shipping of $6.50 in lots of up to Ten(10)
6 in series will give you 65uf at 2700 working volts.(Total $23.00
shipped US)
8 will give you 48uf at 3600 working volts.(Total $28.50 )
10 will give you 39uf at 4500 working volts.(Total ($34.00)
Special price on 20 or more...$2.50 each plus shipping of $12.50 on 12
or more.
These capacitors are new and made USA...
I also have some 120k, 3 watt equalizing/bleeder resistors for $1.00
each.
I accept PayPal , USPS Money Orders, or personal checks (after
clearing). All shipping Priority Mail.

I bought 20 of those and hope the ones I put in my LK800 will last a while.... But honestly I will soon redo and install well known brand/type instead of fearing the big bang..

73/Harald LA6LHA