Re: [Amps] Fwd: Re: Weird tubes in an amplifier

To: Jim Hargrave <w5ifp@gvtc.com>, "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Fwd: Re: Weird tubes in an amplifier
From: "Fuqua, Bill L" <wlfuqu00@uky.edu>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 22:20:44 +0000
  You have to realize that when this amplifier was built power was measured as
plate input power and not output.
These tubes were rated for 225 Watts plate input max in class C each CCS.
So 500 Watts plate input power for a pair is possible. However, max frequency
at full rating was 15MHz
73
Bill wa4lav