[Amps] FS: MT3000A 'clone'

To: "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] FS: MT3000A 'clone'
From: n8de@thepoint.net
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 21:53:49 -0500
Having worked for Dentron many years back, and buying many parts from the company, I planned on building an 'ultimate' antenna tuner. That project never got finished, but the parts are all here.

Selling: MT3000A 'clone' with ROTARY inductor with turns counter, balun, SWR/power meters and switching, both tuning capacitors, in MT3000A cabinet.

This project needs TLC from someone who can complete it as they wish.

Make me an offer I can't refuse and I will pay 1/2 the shipping to your door.

73
Don
N8DE