Re: [Amps] Recommended Tuner for Clipperton L

To: "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Recommended Tuner for Clipperton L
From: Richard Solomon <dickw1ksz@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2014 14:56:30 -0700
One of the often overlooked Tuners are the Murch UT-1000 and UT-2000.

They have not been made in many years and sell for much less than their
more modern (and expensive) counterparts.

The UT-2000B will cover 160 - 10 and will load up the proverbial bedspring.

They show up over on the "evil empire" from time to time.

73, Dick, W1KSZ