Re: [Amps] Air temps leaving the amp.

To: "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Air temps leaving the amp.
From: "Roger (K8RI)" <k8ri@rogerhalstead.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2014 18:53:26 -0500
On 2/3/2014 10:33 AM, Al Kozakiewicz wrote:
Yes, that is the defining characteristic of an induction motor!

The only way to vary the speed of such a motor is either by changing the
frequency of the power source or with a variable speed transmission.

How does Emtron do it? They use a sensor in the exhaust, just above the tube and there is a substantial difference between high and low speed.
When that thing kicks into high it is not quiet.

73,

Roger (K8RI)

Al
AB2ZY