Re: [Amps] L4B supply

To: <amps@contesting.com>, <mikflathead@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] L4B supply
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 16:17:14 -0500
Use a transformer from an Ameritron AL-572, it will give you very close to the original and not mess up the tubes load impedance. It is in the MFJ catalog and reasonably priced compared the new alternatives. The last thing to do is go overboard with voltage as the circuit wont handle it well.

Carl
KM1H

----- Original Message ----- From: <mikflathead@aol.com>