Re: [Amps] new Freescale LDMOS part

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] new Freescale LDMOS part
From: Steve Thompson <g8gsq72@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 08:36:38 +0000
The bulk of the datasheet appears to be identical to MRF6VP41KH, apart from being described as suitable for "communications, radar and industrial applications" as opposed to "industrial,
medical and scientific applications".

I wonder if they've come across a mil equipment designer who doesn't like the ISM label.

Steve

I wonder if anyone has had a chance to look at the new
MMRF1006H part from Freescale. It appears tailored for 10-500
MHz, with 24 dB gain at the low frequencies, 50 VDC, 1 kW CW.
Might be costly though. Its a fine thing to finally see a
silicon part that can match or beat a single 3-500Z.

73 K5PRO