Re: [Amps] parts sales?

To: "donroden@hiwaay.net" <donroden@hiwaay.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] parts sales?
From: Robert Logan <bob.logan47@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 15:05:08 -0500
I agree with you, Don.  I've found eBay very useful.  With that and various
lists, I can usually complete sourcing for things without much trouble.

Haven't been scammed either but I do ask questions of sellers, read their
feedback, and avoid attractive items for which the seller cannot provide much
info.  If it's easy to test, for example, and i tell him how and he says he has
no way to test it, I avoid it.

On the other hand, many sellers will go to great lengths to test something if
you tell them how but not what the expected results should be.  From their
answers, you can tell if something is good or not.  I got a 'non-working'
Simpson 260 Series that way from a nice seller.

I have many good examples of excellent eBay sellers.  The bad ones,well,
there's always bad people in any endeavor.  My 2 cents worth.  Bob, NZ5A

Sent from my iPhone