Re: [Amps] A question about grid bias in G3SEK's control board

To: "Ian White" <gm3sek@ifwtech.co.uk>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] A question about grid bias in G3SEK's control board
From: Hsu via Amps <amps@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2014 21:18:58 +0800
Thanks.
Most of amplifier only use one transformer, the secondary's Voltage can dip about 15- 20% when full load. If it did not regulated,the bias Voltage will chage. I think the ruglated power supply is necessary unless you use anlther small Xformer for G1 power supply. I notice that R105 much more than RV102, so It is regulated power supply, but not 100% full regulated power supply.Is that right?
  73!Hsu
PS, I have noticed some Big tube(4CX10000D) Class AB1 amplifier with G1 regulated power supply but can handle reverse G1 current and with reverse G1 currend meter.

-----原始邮件----- From: Ian White