Re: [Amps] where to get TL-922 fil xfrmer rewound?

To: "Steve Bookout" <steve@nr4m.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] where to get TL-922 fil xfrmer rewound?
From: "Hardy Landskov" <n7rt@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 17:02:14 -0700
Steve, et al,
I just had a transformer wound at EPD in North Carolina and was totally satisfied with the results. I got a quote from Hammond for the same xfmr and it was 70% more and an E-Core design! Thought those had left the planet.
Anyway  www.epd-inc.com   or 919-365-9199.
73 Hardy N7RT

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Bookout" <steve@nr4m.com>